Our graduate school offers the participation in a structured program with the aim of obtaining a doctorate degree (Dr. rer. nat.). The major part is a research project dealing with an advanced problem in one of our subdisciplines See our sections page for more information on ongoing research in our department.
Aside from the research project, further activities are part of the qualification in the graduate school. These activities cover:
- Mentoring and Tutoring.
- Method courses, in which participants get experience in state of the art experimental techniques.
- Further job-related training courses.
- Self-Organization of various student activities.
- Colloquia on modern topics in all fields of chemistry, pharmacy, and related sciences.
- Participation in national or international research conferences.
All activities are documented in the Performance Record.